Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

With a mission to fulfill against us?
I hope. That would mean we have beaten Leipzig and i'm not confident about that yet.

Tough game today. Two powerhouses. Two clubs (Bartomeu, Hoeness, Rummenigge, Beckenbauer) who like to talk about other clubs.

I wish both could lose but i still hope to see some Messi magic.

1 season left on his contract. Wants to play - especially in CL games - which is why he rejected us and Arsenal last summer. If I was Pep I'd agree to play him when he's fit. He's that good. Nominally right footed as well. With him and Laporte at the back we'd be set for 10 years

He signed a 3 year contract extension a week ago.

Simeone looked as shabby as his team tactics, not a fan of his type of football at all. Why did they buy Felix if they use tactics like that?

It's called opportunism. He needs as much as quality as he can get upfront so as to reach results by taking the least possible risks...

Simeone, extremely competent, represents perfectly the principles of the Argentinian school of football, the result is above everything (and all means to achieve it are justified). While for Brazilians, for example, as well as people such as Josep Guardiola, the process to get there matters...

PS. I was shocked to realize that as a kid. Still am, to be honest...

Hoping for a Barca win tonight, feel like we would do better against them than Bayern if it comes to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.