Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

Messi needs to move club
He needs to work harder as well
He has never worked hard since pep left Barca
Don’t forget, Pep played Eto’o wide right and Messi up front a lot in big games because Messi didn’t work hard enough for Pep neither.

Everyone called it the “false 9”, whereas it was a forced 9 because Eto’o brought so much more work rate than Messi.

Looklost tonight. Thought he’d crack on learning off Busquets. Busquets is not the most athletic/mobile but knows how to beat a press. Nonetheless, age catches up with everyone.

De Jong has lost possession a lot. Bereft of ideas as well. Looks like it’s Bayern through.
I can see he's been pressed a lot, but he plays like he is 35, no movement whatsoever, I am comparing him with our MFs (Rodri, Gundo and Fern) and he looks utter shit.

My commentators just said Pep will be worried if we go head to head with this Bayern there's only one winner..... I think they're underestimating us

De Jong is exactly like Griezzman.

He is Busquets' replacement but the Barca board won't get rid of busquets. Same with Suarez/Griezmann.

And so because they won't get rid of them, they try and play them side by side, and it's a car crash.

Good analysis. Regardless, you’d still expect Griezmann to be positive but most times I can’t even tell he’s on the pitch.

Surprised they didn’t bring on Dembele. He’d have ripped Bayern’s defence with space to work with. No clue how fit he is. Maybe they’re looking to sell but I can’t see it. Just an unbalanced team that looks like they may fall off slightly once Messi is done.

Don’t forget, Pep played Eto’o wide right and Messi up front a lot in big games because Messi didn’t work hard enough for Pep neither.

Everyone called it the “false 9”, whereas it was a forced 9 because Eto’o brought so much more work rate than Messi.

This is one of the worst takes I've ever seen.

Pep made Messi the false 9 because his constant running dragged CB's all over the place and they didn't have a clue. He sold Eto'o because he didn't work hard enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.