Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

If we get to play bayern we just have to Play the game and not the occasion and don't be like rabbits in the headlights and score first,beating madrid will help with confidence but bayern would have the edge confidence wise I think,we can go a bit soft

I know people will be worried but City and goals are synonymous. They’re not the best at the back. There’s hope. Walker to hold down his wing. Only need to worry about the left back area but I trust that if Bernardo plays, his energy will be key.
I agree, Bernardo could indeed be key if he's on top form, and he starts.(of course)

It won’t completely save them. I have it on good authority that they have significant cash flow issues, even apart from Messi’s contract.

Some of that is due to the impact of COVID, but quite a lot of it is due to poor financial management and recruitment decisions over the past few years.
Don't need inside sources to see they are fucked. Their commercial revenue is basically down to Messi.

They have burnt through over 300m on three players. One of which just scored twice against them and the other can't even get off the treatment table. They have spent millions poorly across the team. At this stage they probably have 5 players who have any value. Ter Stegen, De Jong, Fati, Messi and Greiz.

La Liga is shocking so they wipe the floor with most of them and just hope Atleti and Real drop points elsewhere which is why they have still won.

Setien was a crazy appointment, he has no respect from anyone inside the club and this game really was just the icing on the cake for their season.

miss the game watched the snooker but wow 8.2 ?? sounds like barca folded and are they finished ? they will be big changes in Barcelona and even messi could leave ? or become player manager
Bayern were very good but Barca were disgraceful. Downed tools after half an hour.

What gives me hope it that if we beat Lyon Bayern play a ridiculously high line at the back and we can exploit that. We would get chances against them(Boteng was awful) but we would have to be ruthless and take our chances.

Barca scored 2 without even trying

No one is paying over the odds for what they’re selling. Will be difficult to move players on.
And the players don't want to leave because of their high salary.

Example : Umtiti who is injured/benched all season but who is dead set to stay there. Kinda like Bale in Madrid.

Don't need inside sources to see they are fucked. Their commercial revenue is basically down to Messi.

They have burnt through over 300m on three players. One of which just scored twice against them and the other can't even get off the treatment table. They have spent millions poorly across the team. At this stage they probably have 5 players who have any value. Ter Stegen, De Jong, Fati, Messi and Greiz.

La Liga is shocking so they wipe the floor with most of them and just hope Atleti and Real drop points elsewhere which is why they have still won.

Setien was a crazy appointment, he has no respect from anyone inside the club and this game really was just the icing on the cake for their season.

Garcia will solve their problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.