Champions League Quarter Final Games 12-15th August

I didnt see the game tonight but I dId say on here several weeks ago that this is a great Bayern Munich Team.

If we win tomorrow we will have to be at our absolute best to beat them in the semis. If we do that we deserve to be champions

If he has got any brains tonight's the night Leroy realises that he has fucked himself. He got fewer games at City than he thought he should because Pep didn't like him not backing up when the left back went passed him. Bayern play their left back just like Pep does. If he wants games Leroy will have to adapt..

I fear this might be the case for him.

His contract was leaked by football leaks and published in France

He earns €60m a year in salary and €11m in image rights from the club.

He has a signing bonus of €65m paid yearly, €16m a year.

He has a loyalty bonus of €70m paid pro rata every year he's at the club for the 4 year deal - €17m

He can earn up to €25m more in bonuses including -

€2m for playing 60% of games in a season.
€2.7m for winning the league.
Up to €12m for winning the CL paid out in stages (so he'll still get a chunk for 1/4 finals)

The salary is so high that board members told Messi's father in an email they are worried about the dressing room finding out just how much he earns.

A bargain

As I said, they are in a very precarious financial position right now, much more so than publicly known.

That can be said of many clubs due to the pandemic and other economic impacts right now, of course, but most of Barca’s problems started well before the pandemic.

They are just reaping what they sowed more quickly because of current conditions.

If not for the near free money on offer right now, they would be dire, dire straits.
I really hope it's as bad that you are alluding to.

Boro 8-1 City
Similarities here on that performance? Didn't watch the game, tuned into the snooker instead which was as dramatic.

No one is paying over the odds for what they’re selling. Will be difficult to move players on.

yep
but barca will buy up all the young players and build something ? they have this knack of building teams
only this time it has to be without messi ? barca will always have their style and they breed young players with the ball at their feet so maybe a year or so then they will be back

I didnt see the game tonight but I dId say on here several weeks ago that this is a great Bayern Munich Team.

If we win tomorrow we will have to be at our absolute best to beat them in the semis. If we do that we deserve to be champions
Do yourself a favour and watch the game when you can... Bayerns defense was shit... worse Than ours has looked at any point this season.. Bayern only won Because they were the better attacking team and thing is... we're an EVEN better attacking side!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.