Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he will rest everyone against Villa and make the best XI play 2 games in a row, should be the same as this week with Leeds/Dortmund/Chelsea.
I think this week is definitely a benchmark for it. Totally agree he will rest everyone against Villa but I actually don't think he'll play the same team as last night against Chelsea. I suspect he will draft in Jesus, Sterling and Laporte. Depending on how it works, he might well make similar changes for the Spurs game and then go back to last night's team for PSG.

Injuries could be a spanner in the works over the next few weeks. This has been a demanding season and the intensity is going up.

This is the best motivational sports speech ever..my God, if I heard that before a game it would make me fight so hard..we will beat those French croissant munching Qatari twats.

Neymar on this action should have had a yellow card for simulation. It would have been his third and therefore he would have missed the semi-final first leg
Certainly no worse than the play acting of Rodri in the 1st match.

We need everybody firing which I think we will. Still buzzing from last night and reckon we'll win it

It feels like we will be the only ones who could beat PSG.
IF we did go out to them, I think they’ll go on and win it.
IF we can be clinical in front of goal, we should win both legs.
One game at a time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.