Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game but a winnable one. Dortmund aren't great this season but still have a lot of quality and are the type of team we'd go out to.

Beyond that, fine with Bayern or PSG over two legs. Think we can win over two legs against them. Personally just glad to avoid Liverpool. They're the team I fear the most if I'm honest.

Would be Typical City if we got to the final only to lose to a Porto side we dealt with comfortably in the group stage. Especially with their **** of a manager.

Not arsed who we got as they won't be happy drawing us. Looking forward to it now and glad we got a tough draw so we shouldn't take them for granted like Lyon etc.

Whoever makes it to the final from the other side have had an absolute cake walk. Not arsed we're in the tough side, somebody has to beat them if we are to win it and I'd rather be tasked with doing it over 2 legs. Dortmund have a lyon vibe to them, they're inferior to us but they have major weapons that could so easily damage us. Will be a real test to see if Pep has truly learned

For those asking, Haaland will be eligible to play.

I'm not sure that is how it reads.

I read it as pending yellow cards, ime if you have one in the last 16, it is wiped, so picking up another in the quarters doesnt rule you out in the semis.

But if you pick up two consecutive cards in the same round, you are out of the next round.

I think. Anyone else?

PS i have no idea if haaland picked up any cards btw, just saying how i tlread the rules

I'm not sure that is how it reads.

I read it as pending yellow cards, ime if you have one in the last 16, it is wiped, so picking up another in the quarters doesnt rule you out in the semis.

But if you pick up two consecutive cards in the same round, you are out of the next round.

I think. Anyone else?

PS i have no idea if haaland picked up any cards btw, just saying how i tlread the rules
It's been pointed out to me that these were special rules for the 19/20 competition. However, someone else said it's 3 in a row to trigger a ban. Then they're expunged after the QFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.