Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared shitless of Neymar and Mbappe, not going to lie. Akanji last night showed that no matter how much we're on top, a good pass between the lines leaves us open IMO. Having Neymar and Mbappe pick those up could be scary but obviously Pep will know and cater to that.

Also scared of Poch being the jammy bastard he is.

For the away leg I’d like us to play Laporte Dias AND the Barnsley Beckenbauer. Also Fernandinho Rodders and Mr Whippy all with defensive duties. They are simply awesome going forward and if we can shore up the centre of the park with the six players mentioned hopefully Mpappe and Neymar won’t get a kick! :-) Think I’ll text Pep.

PSG fixtures up to playing us. Same number of games but realistically they should be able to rotate against these mid table type teams (I know we have Spurs and Villa!)

NOTE : we know the PSG v City game is on the Wednesday, but this site not updated yet.

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 10.14.02.png

Hadn't realised we are away first. That is perfect in my book.
Fixture dates beneficial too.
I am already planning my BBQ for 29/5. Bollocks to caution. We will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.