Champions League semi-finals 18/19 August

Anyone but PSG to win the comp, please.

If they win it, we know the clubs around Europe that would froth at the mouth from anger. If by some miracle Lyon somehow get a result Bayern, then I’d go for them. Would make a good underdog story.

PSG have the two best players in the world as it stands. Seriously unlucky that this is the first time they’ve both been fit going into the latter stages of the UCL

Commentator just mentioned that if PSG win there will be 5 players "DISCARDED" by United who will be playing in European finals this week.

We really should be playing tomorrow night I even booked Thursday off. Can’t remember the last time a loss pissed me off more then this

PSG getting to final and maybe winning it too wont go down well with UAE. Which I am hopeful of as they might put some real pressure on Pep/Soriano/Txiki to deliver in CL which is needed imo because these failures of earlier rounds vs lesser clubs is getting a bit too comfortable for the team.

The rivalry between UAE and Qatar is huge, its probably anyone but PSG now from Mansour and friend's point of view for who to win CL...

Also it fucks the cartel a bit that PSG is there very close.

personnaly i go for city when psg is out of c1, cos both our clubs are hated by uefa and "historic " ones, and are thrashed by refs and var each time it is possible. Why would someone support lyon here? they stand for all we hate, their pres always cries on "rich arabs owners " etc...
And i dotn care about the rivalry between qatar and uae, i like both country and uk , just football

Did Timo Werner think that Leipzig would lose to Atletico? With him in this Leipzig team, they’d be able to play balls over the top. Poulsen was bad in the QF and he hasn’t been great in this.
No because Chelsea paid the clause and it is in their interest to get their player adapt to a new country, new league, new teammates, new coach.

We lost Cavani (negociating with Benfica) and Meunier (Dortmund). For that, i have even more respect for Thiago Silva who has been said he wouldn't get a new contract but he decided to stay to finish the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.