Champions League Semi-Final Draw | Paris Saint-Germain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty impressed with Paredes and Gueye the other night. Kept the ball well in the tight areas and worked hard to win it back quickly. Hard to judge them though, they’ve been wank in the league and Bayern were without key players and don’t have the pace at the back like we do. Their whole game plan is basically sitting deep and using Mbappes pace on the counter and Walker can deal with that. Second leg away is also a bonus although we need an away goal.

Only two days after the League Cup final. Think Pep will play the second string for the final? This place will be in meltdown if the Leeds game is any indication.

Only two days after the League Cup final. Think Pep will play the second string for the final? This place will be in meltdown if the Leeds game is any indication.
I think full strength back to back.

Rotation for the games before (Villa) and after (Palace)

With the Carabao Cup Final on the 25th and PSG on the 27th, I would not be surprised if the team that played Leeds plays the Cup Final. Or at least most of them.

With the Carabao Cup Final on the 25th and PSG on the 27th, I would not be surprised if the team that played Leeds plays the Cup Final. Or at least most of them.

It's not 27th yet ... will most likely be 28th but we'll know tomorrow when it is confirmed by UEFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.