Champions league spurs at home

I was checking out the Ticket Prices at Utd v Barcelona because Barcelona have are charging Man Utd fans £102 so Utd have retaliated with the same price for Barcelona fans.

I was shocked to find that Man Utd ticket prices for this game are significantly cheaper than ours. Ours are ~£50, a little less if you in the Cup Scheme. Theirs start at £28 and most are around £35. City will fill the ground because it's a quarter final, but might regret it when it comes to the FA Cup semi-final.

City`s tickets for the CL Quarter Final start at £35 not a little below £50 as you say, which is actually 30% less than you suggest. Given your interest in what is or is not happening elsewhere perhaps you could supply the actual ticket prices for the entire stadium rather than plucking a couple of examples out as it appears that you feel inclined to make comparisons without giving the full facts. Good old Utd, that`s really fair play - punish Barca fans by charging them £102. Magnanimous as always.

I was checking out the Ticket Prices at Utd v Barcelona because Barcelona have are charging Man Utd fans £102 so Utd have retaliated with the same price for Barcelona fans.

I was shocked to find that Man Utd ticket prices for this game are significantly cheaper than ours. Ours are ~£50, a little less if you in the Cup Scheme. Theirs start at £28 and most are around £35. City will fill the ground because it's a quarter final, but might regret it when it comes to the FA Cup semi-final.
Lad I work with paid £57 for his Barca ticket.

City`s tickets for the CL Quarter Final start at £35 not a little below £50 as you say, which is actually 30% less than you suggest. Given your interest in what is or is not happening elsewhere perhaps you could supply the actual ticket prices for the entire stadium rather than plucking a couple of examples out as it appears that you feel inclined to make comparisons without giving the full facts. Good old Utd, that`s really fair play - punish Barca fans by charging them £102. Magnanimous as always.

I’ve bought extra tickets in 125 and for £50 you could probably have a conversation on the halfway line with Pep

Indeed. It is almost like being in a different section of the stadium for CL matches with very few of the League match regulars present.

Same in SS3. There were no regulars at all for the schalke game. Mostly tourists looking for their seats and taking selfies for the first 10 mins.

Does SS3 have regulars.
Loads of empty seats most league games.
That's interesting im sat in SS3 for league games and cant recall loads of empty seats. Anyway I went against Schalke and the tourists do swell the attendance quite abit so long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.