Champions league spurs at home

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by frothy, 18 Mar 2019.

1. MCFCok88

MCFCok88

Have they sold many tickets so far today for the QF at the Etihad does anyone know?

2. Silva's Magic Boot

Silva's Magic Boot

Still loads left in all areas

MCFCok88 likes this.
  3. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Plenty sold on the lower tiers but still lots of tickets available in various parts of the ground

MCFCok88 likes this.
  4. Stiff Little Wingers

Stiff Little Wingers

Sorry not having a go at elderly fans-I’m nearly 55!! I’m just saying that the club should be looking to build its younger fan base not just in Manchester but elsewhere. Tickets need to be affordable for all as shown by Prestwich Blue’s Arse example. It even makes sense in Soriano logic- think of wringing up to 50 years worth of dosh from a 20 year old? Ticket/other spend of £500 per season x 50 seasons = £25k. I’m not sure he can understand that most of us were here when we were not very successful and still will be if that happens again. I’m sure that applies to you, me and 80’s shorts

5. JGL07

JGL07

The comment about the Cardiff match pricing was out of order. Until a few days back it was scheduled for a Saturday match. Are you suggesting that having been switched to Wednesday, the prices should be reduced? Are those who bought tickets early due a refund in this case?

I do think that the posting described as ‘hysterical’ was certainly somewhat desperate.

FootballSense likes this.
  6. bluecityste

bluecityste

Do people think it will be worth buying 4 X Citizens Match day Memberships tonight to buy in tomorrow's window, or will tickets have already run out by then?

Going to be an expensive day out though at £90 a ticket! (Including the membership)

Edit: City have very kindly deleted all my family members from my account, it and unlikely to be able totfind our supporter numbers so doesn't matter anyway!

7. Thx_to_Neil_Young

Thx_to_Neil_Young

No point as need to have attended 3 matches (I think) previously to get a ticket!

8. bluecityste

bluecityste

We all have around 1850 points so that's fine ......but it looks like the membership needed to be purchased prior to the 15th March so that rules us out unfortunately :(

9. Thx_to_Neil_Young

Thx_to_Neil_Young

With that history I'd give Supporter Services a call!

10. BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester

That's a reasonable point and I don't have a problem with that. Fair comment.