Champions league spurs at home

I was checking out the Ticket Prices at Utd v Barcelona because Barcelona have are charging Man Utd fans £102 so Utd have retaliated with the same price for Barcelona fans.

I was shocked to find that Man Utd ticket prices for this game are significantly cheaper than ours. Ours are ~£50, a little less if you in the Cup Scheme. Theirs start at £28 and most are around £35. City will fill the ground because it's a quarter final, but might regret it when it comes to the FA Cup semi-final.

I've relocated for all the CL games so far. I don't go on the CL or League Cup schemes as I can never be sure where I'm going to be midweek and got fed up of having to buy tickets I couldn't use. I think there's a lot of people who don't want to commit to midweek games for work reasons or because they travel long distances. The club know this as they were talking about a possible weekend-only season ticket at the first CM meeting.

It's be nice for once if the club said "We recognise that you've paid out for a League Cup final and trip to Wembley and that you'll be going back for the semi-final and hopefully the final. We don't control Wembley prices but we can say 'thank you' by pricing this reasonably." £35 is probably reasonable under the circumstances. £50 isn't.
The place will be deserted. You'll be boycotting it of course won't you?

Bought 2 tickets this morning. Bringing my cousin over for the game, he is 11 but as both my dad and myself are over 18 I had to pay full adult prices on the website. Will Supporter Services leave me change one of these to an u18 or will my uncle have to pay adult price for him?

The place will be deserted. You'll be boycotting it of course won't you?
No. Would like to be there but can never commit until shortly before the game. Also money’s a bit tight currently & my lad & his wife are arriving from the USA just before the FA Cup Final so if we’re there that’ll be 2 extra tickets I’ll need to buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.