Champions League ticket for tonight

yatesy94

Hi I've got a question reguarding tonights Champions League game and was hoping someone on here could help me out. Ok basically I've lost my seasoncard and am a bit worried I'll find it a bit difficult tonight to gain access into the stadium. I know there is an option where you can buy another seasoncard for £10 and I will do that if I'm prepared to do that but I'd prefer to just get a replacement ticket for tonights game at the place near the Cityshop. I had no problems doing this for Wigan on saturday was just wondering whether I'd have any trouble tonight getting one. (This question is mainly directed at fans who we're in similar situations last season but instead got replacement Europa league tickets.)

Thanks.

If you already purchased tonights ticket then your card would have been activated.If you go to the ticket office early enough and bring ID they should be able to issue you a paper ticket for tonight and order your replacement SC.

Blue Tooth said:
If you already purchased tonights ticket then your card would have been activated.If you go to the ticket office early enough and bring ID they should be able to issue you a paper ticket for tonight and order your replacement SC.
A mate misplaced his season ticket, renovating his house and knew it was in there somewhere, he got replacement tickets for 5 or 6 games including europa league no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.