CHAMPIONS

Congratulations City. Well deserved!

The cliche is that the Table doesn't lie but over the course of the season you've played some great football and, in my opinion, you deserve it much more than the Red side.

Back in April 2005 I went through all the emotions that you lot are probably going through now, however we had the comfort of a few matches spare. I never thought that I would see my Chelsea win the league once let alone three times in my lifetime. In 2010 we had the last day nerves but thumped Wigan 8-0 to put some real gloss on it. I can't begin to imagine how the last five minutes were for you guys today......fantastic I would imagine.

Anyway, well done. Enjoy it.

Next season will be another challenge and hopefully we'll take the trophy back to London. See you in the Community Shield.

Congratulations from Chelsea. Cheers

Wow, just wow. Discovered I can type while crying :)

It won't sink in for days... amazing feeling.

Nice words across the board from other clubs' fans. Thank you.

Goosebot said:
I have practically broken my thumb slapping the table in the pub in celebration. anyone else injured themselves!?
I definitely pulled a muscle when I attempted to lift the man who was sitting next to me when Aguero's goal went in!

Fantastic, I hope you all enjoy your celebrations. Breathtaking end to the best Premier League season ever.

Sergioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well Done Man City.

Was at the game today up in Sunderland.

TBH, I wanted Man U to win the league as I had a £10 on it at 7/1 and was quite hopeful on 90 minutes!

However the way you came back to win it, I think you deserve the title more than any club, so well done.

Have a good year of bragging rights!

(& hopefully you can give us another 4 points next year!)

The happiest day of my life bar none. Absolutely surreal. They found out they were safe and within 20 seconds we were champions! Words cannot describe but maybe this can...
m80n0h.jpg

Goosebot said:
I have practically broken my thumb slapping the table in the pub in celebration. anyone else injured themselves!?

I did a RVP vs Charlton on my standing fan and broke my big toe. Absolutely worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.