Championship Play-Off Final | Huddersfield v Nottingham Forest

Good to See Forrest back in top tier cooper has done an amazing job , absolutely superb for them. Wasn’t that long ago we were in a similar position and hopefully others thought the same about us returning. Always a good be on toes day out in Nottingham.

Congrats to Forest, I look forward to a club that's spent a quarter of a century out of the top division sing WWYWYWS next season.

Last edited:
Be nice to do forest away again been a while.

On a side note since the result Hooters has been topping the UK trends list on fb and twitter ;-)

Distorted memories of “history” based on two years out of their 157 year history.

Forest are 22nd for most seasons in the top flight (with just 57 years in the top flight).
They are also 22nd in the all-time league table.
They are 21st for all-time average attandance.
They are 30th for best ever home attendance.
They’ve won one league title, 19 clubs have won more.
Before Clough went there, they’d won one FA Cup and nowt else in their history.

Everything about them apart from their European Cups are second tier in this country.
Yep. If I was Huddersfield fan I'd be a bit pissed off at the TV narrative that Forest were the historic of the two clubs. Huddersfield the first to win the top flight 3 times on the bounce, 3 second places and the club of Chapman, Doherty, Shankly and Law amongst others.

Yep. If I was Huddersfield fan I'd be a bit pissed off at the TV narrative that Forest were the historic of the two clubs. Huddersfield the first to win the top flight 3 times on the bounce, 3 second places and the club of Chapman, Doherty, Shankly and Law amongst others.
Agreed. Huddersfield are by far the bigger club, historically speaking. Forest had a golden 5 or 6 years when they collected trophies for fun. Out from that, there's nothing particularly special about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.