Championship Play-Off Final | Huddersfield v Nottingham Forest

I’m watching it, both teams are utter shit. Unless they bring in a whole new team they are right back down. I’d heard so much about how much better Championsip teams are better than us or Rangers. Fucking dream on. To think two fuck all clubs getting all that money, what a fucking waste of cash.

At least with Forest getting promoted we managed to win an accolade this season.

We are now the team to be relegated the longest from the Premier League without return (22 years, Forest was 23)

We'll smash their record :)

Congratulations to Forest, but how on earth did Huddersfield not get a penalty? Thank goodness Moss is retiring, I would be livid if I was a terriers fan.

Looking forward to seeing the Etihad again and more importantly a night out in Manchester!

Extending my thanks to you too for winning the league always my preferred choice to win it! Good luck next season all of you.

BBC News just reported that "Nottingham Forest dominated English football in the 1970s" which will come as a surprise to some of us who lived through it.
Bbc.cutting edge as usual....the reporter who wrote that should be embarrassed.
1 title win was it.
Helped by having smashed the world record for a goal keeper when buying Peter Shilton. But of course they didn't spend any money that season.....

Bbc.cutting edge as usual....the reporter who wrote that should be embarrassed.
1 title win was it.
Helped by having smashed the world record for a goal keeper when buying Peter Shilton. But of course they didn't spend any money that season.....
It was also right at the end of the decade, they weren’t even in the picture until the 70s were basically over.

I’m watching it, both teams are utter shit. Unless they bring in a whole new team they are right back down. I’d heard so much about how much better Championsip teams are better than us or Rangers. Fucking dream on. To think two fuck all clubs getting all that money, what a fucking waste of cash.
To be fair Forest have played much better than that this season.
They will need to sort out contracts for some loan players though.
Rumours were that if they’d failed to go up this season it would have been financially ruinous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.