Championship Play-Off Final | Huddersfield v Nottingham Forest

Congratulations to Forest, but how on earth did Huddersfield not get a penalty? Thank goodness Moss is retiring, I would be livid if I was a terriers fan.

A quick Google into the past of the forest owner will give you the answer to that question

To be fair Forest have played much better than that this season.
They will need to sort out contracts for some loan players though.
Rumours were that if they’d failed to go up this season it would have been financially ruinous.
They need at least 8 first team players to have any hope of surviving, and even then.

I didn't watch the game, but from reports the scum have the best midfield player In the world coming back to them from loan at Forest

Congratulations to Forest, but how on earth did Huddersfield not get a penalty? Thank goodness Moss is retiring, I would be livid if I was a terriers fan.
Moss was always a suspect appointment to me.

It felt like he was making up for the Bournemouth game when Attwell didn't give Forest a penalty that could have sent them up Automatically at Bournemouth.

Also the caveat of him living in Leeds. No wonder his music shop got trashed.

A quick Google into the past of the forest owner will give you the answer to that question
He had a habit of setting referees houses on fire I believe...?

Lump on Forest winning the PL league next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.