Championship thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Championship getting stronger and stronger?

I think so. Likes of Bielsa managing there, Potter plucked from there to Brighton, Lampard goes straight to Chelsea. Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount both go and start for Chelsea. Dan James to Man United. I think it's almost at the strength of a minor league like Eredivise (the Dutch league). Ajax aside I'd put Wolves and Norwich (Past two years) right alongside their top teams.

Derby not setting the world alight so far this season. 18th in the Championship after drawing at home to Cardiff tonight. And no win since the opening day of the season Phillip Cocu finding out that the manager's gig in the Championship is not an easy ride.

Derby not setting the world alight so far this season. 18th in the Championship after drawing at home to Cardiff tonight. And no win since the opening day of the season Phillip Cocu finding out that the manager's gig in the Championship is not an easy ride.
Watched about 70 mins of this game, proper poor, kick/rush, possession changing every 2 or 3 touches etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.