Championship thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Barnsley/Brentford game via a (apparently) Chinese channel of moving water. It isn't Sky, so we're not getting the studio analysis at HT. Instead, it's just a constant shot from a camera behind the goal, with the general crowd noise/hubbub. You can also hear the PA, and they've just been playing "Mr Blue Sky". And it's pissing down. Who said Yorkshire, sorry, "YAAAWWKSHAA" folk don't have a sense of humour, tha knows.

And are now top of the league.

Bit of trivia. Of all teams that have ever been in the top flight Preston are the team who have been out of it for the longest having been relegated in 1961 and never coming back.
I was thinking something similar myself. I can remember both Blackpool and Burnley being in the top flight back in the early 70s but not Preston.
After losing a few of the local teams from the Premier League in the past few seasons,it would be good to have at least one back in the PL.
And after visiting Deepdale for the League Cup match a few weeks ago,I now know the best place to park nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.