Championship thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the howler by the Wigan keeper last night? Turned his back on the game for a second or two to grab a quick drink. Turned back to see the ball heading towards him (along with two West Brom players), and promptly picked the ball up. Problem was, it was a back pass. And of course, the Baggies scored from the resulting indirect free kick!

I hate to stay this (and I did say the same this time last year but was proved wrong when Leeds bottled it late in the season),but it looks like the 2 automatic promotion places are already wrapped up by West Brom Albion and Leeds United. They are both opening up a decent gap on the play-off places - 9 points as of today's date.
Somebody better put a suicide watch on Jimbo!!!!

I hate to stay this (and I did say the same this time last year but was proved wrong when Leeds bottled it late in the season),but it looks like the 2 automatic promotion places are already wrapped up by West Brom Albion and Leeds United. They are both opening up a decent gap on the play-off places - 9 points as of today's date.
Somebody better put a suicide watch on Jimbo!!!!
I have faith that they'll do a Spurs, just like (as you said) last season. It doesn't look good at the moment, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.