Championship thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't actually banned that many on here since my promotion. And we have weekly quotas to fill. I'm sorely tempted fella.
Dirty Leeds were the 70’s go to football hate club , Corrupt City the noughties.
We should take a leaf out of their book when it comes down to growing thick skin and really not giving a fuck how they are portrayed.

If Fulham win at Derby tonight, they'll go level on points with unmentionables. Albeit with an inferior GD (unless they win by 7!) and, at FT, a game more played.

Come on Fulham!

It’s strange how often Derby have been on Sty since the fat, ugly, thick, granny-shagging Scouse twat has joined them.

On second thoughts, not strange at all!

Wins for the Baggies and Forest tonight. Keep the pressure on the unmentionables for tomorrow night's game at the Riverside. I know 'Boro have been shit (they're not 4th from bottom by accident), but hopefully they can pull a result out of the hat. Even a draw.

Wins for the Baggies and Forest tonight. Keep the pressure on the unmentionables for tomorrow night's game at the Riverside. I know 'Boro have been shit (they're not 4th from bottom by accident), but hopefully they can pull a result out of the hat. Even a draw.

Jonathan Woodgate. No chance he will get a result (lost 4-0 earlier on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.