Championship thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put the Millwall v Swansea game on. The Swansea manager looks a fine figure of a tub of lard setting a fine example to his players. More tyres round his waist than Pirelli have in the warehouse

Well done Luton. It's not enough to forgive you and that kerb crawling (allegedly; that OK Ric?) manager of yours for 1983, but small steps and all that. Fulham and Brentford wins as well. Just need the Baggies to take care of business at Hillsborough tomorrow evening, and it will be have been a decent midweek in the Championship.

Well done Luton. It's not enough to forgive you and that kerb crawling (allegedly; that OK Ric?) manager of yours for 1983, but small steps and all that. Fulham and Brentford wins as well. Just need the Baggies to take care of business at Hillsborough tomorrow evening, and it will be have been a decent midweek in the Championship.
I must admit I thought they'd got a promotion spot in the bag but, never ever underestimate the 'laughing stock / fuck-up / self- harm' baton that we cut into 4 or 5 pieces keeping just a bit for us (emails, losing to the rags last season on title winning day).

Newcastle & Leeds in particular are working really hard on getting the most out of their bit of baton.

Seriously hoping the tesco value team manage to blow it, drop into the playoffs and fail to even make the final. (Mate has been harping on since December about tesco baggies going back where they belong - I said that I was not aware they were in danger of being relegated).
Would like to see Brentford make it up for 1st time.
Don't mind Forest either. Used to be a good away day way back when

Just watched Derby v Forest and Joe Worral has cost Forest two points by committing an absolutely brain dead foul in the last minute of injury time. Inexplicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.