Championship 20/21 | Sheff Wed, Rotherham & Wycombe Relegated

Nice to see they've got cheating cunts in the Championship as well.

Never got the Swansea love-in on here....I know they'll not be the only Champ team cheating.

i'd be nice if players like that got a 3 match ban rather than going after players like Dunk.

How much financial trouble is the Championship in? Was just sent the text of an article in the Telegraph from a friend that suggests neither the Prem nor the government is willing to bail out clubs in the league despite supporting other sports financially during the pandemic (I don’t subscribe to the Telegraph and know I’m not supposed to post the text). Curious as to everyone’s thoughts especially those of you who know more about this than I (which is everyone).

Sunderland 2 up at Pompey,who are a bit of a bogey team for Sunderland ,Looking good for a guy in Stockport.

Rooney crying about Barnsley's high pressing, direct style. Boo hoo. They won 7 games in a row before their disappointing draw with Derby who are winless in 4. Typical rag. Whining when it doesn't go his way.

Swansea seem to flatter to decieve, a lot of their games recently have been won by the odd goal and *cough* fortuious penalty

Brentford who aren't as good as the 19/20 version seem to be struggling too.

As always playoffs are a lottery and usually a team with momentum does well, which currently looks like Barnsley who are coming like a train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.