Championship 20/21 | Sheff Wed, Rotherham & Wycombe Relegated

I think Norwich will survive next year. Good manager. Often you find the teams that bounce straight back can survive a while longer. Burnley are a great example of that.

Derby, 1 win in 13 games, lost again today hence why not Wayne Rooneys Derby but looks like they will stay up as the other 3 teams below them cannot win.

Clutching at straws but if we get something against Forest next week and Derby lose at Swansea last game of the season is Derby Vs Wednesday

Obvious Rotherham are still best placed but they seem to be strugging more than anybody at the minute.

They have Brentford away midweek which is one of their games in hand.

I think a more likely scenario to us going down and taking Derby with us.

Rotherham played three home games before today and lost them all. I'd love them to stay up at Derby's expense but their collective bottle has been smashed.

Nothing against the others but I'd quite like Barnsley to go up through the play-offs.
Same, them or Brentford, be nice to see someone new in the PL
No surprise re Rooney and Derby though, very hard to listen to what he says without playing the 'uurrrmmmmmm" game and counting the words between each "uuurrrmmm" as he speaks. God knows what his team talks are like but unfortunately i think he will avoid having a relegation on his CV purely down to the teams below unable to get the wins needed.

Just need Bournemouth to complete the set.

Then bet on Sheff United coming back up next season...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.