Championship 20/21 | Sheff Wed, Rotherham & Wycombe Relegated

Derby beaten at home by Watford tonight. That's 4 defeats out of 5 so far this season. In the past few seasons, they seemed to be in or around the playoffs on a regular basis. But their form has dropped off a cliff this season. They could be in the bottom 3, come the end of the weekend. They also seem to be no longer known as "Wayne Rooney's Derby County". Most strange, that.

Derby beaten at home by Watford tonight. That's 4 defeats out of 5 so far this season. In the past few seasons, they seemed to be in or around the playoffs on a regular basis. But their form has dropped off a cliff this season. They could be in the bottom 3, come the end of the weekend. They also seem to be no longer known as "Wayne Rooney's Derby County". Most strange, that.
The winner was a fantastic edge of the box curler.

They played Rooney upfront last night, as others have said can see Cocu getting the sack and him taking over.

Hardly surprising, given their dreadful start to the season. Played 4, lost 4. That being said, some might say it's hasty when you consider they missed out on the playoffs by ONE GOAL last season. Anyone on here live in the area? What's the opinion on Lamouchi among Forest fans?
I come in peace here guys and girls hi by the way.

I live in Nottingham and his dismissal was seen with sadness but expected nonetheless. Sabri was an absolutely decent bloke and we'll liked. I don't think anyone could have survived after the capitulation after football resumed.

Me personally would have been happy to see him continue as nothing is a given playing football behind closed doors, it just doesn't feel right and we will see some odd table positions come the end of this season in every league. I personally don't think Hughton will get the top 6 finish that is the target given to him by the owners this year.

Hope you are all well anyway and hope you can take that trophy back from Liverpool. You have the majority of football fans backing you to do that anyway!

I come in peace here guys and girls hi by the way.

I live in Nottingham and his dismissal was seen with sadness but expected nonetheless. Sabri was an absolutely decent bloke and we'll liked. I don't think anyone could have survived after the capitulation after football resumed.

Me personally would have been happy to see him continue as nothing is a given playing football behind closed doors, it just doesn't feel right and we will see some odd table positions come the end of this season in every league. I personally don't think Hughton will get the top 6 finish that is the target given to him by the owners this year.

Hope you are all well anyway and hope you can take that trophy back from Liverpool. You have the majority of football fans backing you to do that anyway!

seem to have bought a lot of new people in when the majority of your squad was good enough to challenge last season, just maybe needed to target better recruitment as a fair few of those I wouldn't have gone near, can't help disrupting the squad so much.

seem to have bought a lot of new people in when the majority of your squad was good enough to challenge last season, just maybe needed to target better recruitment as a fair few of those I wouldn't have gone near, can't help disrupting the squad so much.
The issue was the lack of depth. The squad was initially fantastic but then the January window saw an influx of players and I think only one looked to be any good.

Sabri was Branded with the cliché of "not having a plan b" but there was no way of being able to have one because the players weren't there to change it up when needed.

This summer has brought in the proven championship level players that the fans wanted. I think Knockeart particularly will be a fantastic signing. Unfortunately I don't have faith in the fanbase to give anything or anyone time to build as the vocal minority have a Messiah complex and expect to be playing football like your lot and be top of the league, rather than realise forest have been for the most part a middle of the road 2nd tier side.

The owner thing is a conundrum, forest fans have a strange habit of calling for an owner's head rather than a manager. We seem to have a dodgy (aren't they all) but rich and intelligent owner now, yet some are still scrutinising every decision made and some are even wanting the sister club Olympiakos to fail, as they haven't grasped that if Olympiakos are successful there is more money for Forest to play with.

The issue was the lack of depth. The squad was initially fantastic but then the January window saw an influx of players and I think only one looked to be any good.

Sabri was Branded with the cliché of "not having a plan b" but there was no way of being able to have one because the players weren't there to change it up when needed.

This summer has brought in the proven championship level players that the fans wanted. I think Knockeart particularly will be a fantastic signing. Unfortunately I don't have faith in the fanbase to give anything or anyone time to build as the vocal minority have a Messiah complex and expect to be playing football like your lot and be top of the league, rather than realise forest have been for the most part a middle of the road 2nd tier side.

The owner thing is a conundrum, forest fans have a strange habit of calling for an owner's head rather than a manager. We seem to have a dodgy (aren't they all) but rich and intelligent owner now, yet some are still scrutinising every decision made and some are even wanting the sister club Olympiakos to fail, as they haven't grasped that if Olympiakos are successful there is more money for Forest to play with.

just don't see how Arter, Colback and Blackett are real progress. Saw you in the Huddersfield game and you were pretty poor, but good luck to you.

just don't see how Arter, Colback and Blackett are real progress. Saw you in the Huddersfield game and you were pretty poor, but good luck to you.
Agree with colback and Blackett. Colback didn't feature last night and I don't think blacketts made the team since CH took over. Baffling signing.

Freeman, Taylor and the rest are improvement on diakby and the others that were there before. Arter is an improvement on Sow.

Good luck to you guys to. A lot of forest fans I know like City, you are far from the other plastic prem clubs and your fans have seen it all. Relegations promotion and trophies. Enjoy the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.