Championship 20/21 | Sheff Wed, Rotherham & Wycombe Relegated

Hahahaha bad luck. Typical short sightedness. Should go for Eddie Howe

He doesn't do "North" and we're hardly an exciting prospect.

Still at least the Mega Store will be happy as they have someone to model the latest tracksuit ranges we have available.

Well that's that then.

I reckon the lord is punishing me for too much wanking over the years :)

Lets face it he was the best you were going to get. You had absolutely zero chance of Eddie Howe, just think yourself lucky it wasnt Sol Campbell.

Lets face it he was the best you were going to get. You had absolutely zero chance of Eddie Howe, just think yourself lucky it wasnt Sol Campbell.
Tbh when Monk got sacked the lad mentioned Howe and I laughed him out of the room, if any Wednesday fan thought we had a chance then they were delusional.

The betting odds were a grim reading of who's who of the merry go round.

Personally would liked someone like Ryan Lowe from Plymouth, but Chansiri doesn't do compensation and where we currently are stopping up is all that matters rather than a leftfield appointment.

Short term all I want is to be 2-0 up at HT rather than winning 1-0 and shitting myself when the clock shows 7 mins injury time knowing we are going to concede again :)

You just can't keep a good man down.
Tony Pulis has been appointed manager of Wednesday.
The fans are in for a treat.
I was hoping we would get him if Pep moved on, but no chance now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.