Championship Thread 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indaparkside

Championship gets underway in 10 days I have a sneaky feeling for Swansea 20/1 with bet 365 who’s your fancy for the 2021/22 season

I'm going to back Blackburn Rovers, with the only reason being I've always been fond of their badge. Probably worth a $20. wager, don't know their odds, don't care.

Blackburn are fucked. Most of the league is fucked. Those who went down will come back up, only question mark is on Sheffield United or Bournemouth for me for the 3rd spot.

Championship gets underway in 10 days I have a sneaky feeling for Swansea 20/1 with bet 365 who’s your fancy for the 2021/22 season
Better bet is Swansea to get relegated at 14/1. Had a tenner on it yesterday. One man team in Ayew who is now gone. No manager still and nobody identified as the next one. Best assets are the u23 lads and only Connor Roberts left out of that gang after McBurnie was sold and then Rodon in January. Parachute payments ended this summer and American owners. They are fucked

Unfortunately I think those from the other side of the city will win it. They've made the right mangerial appointment in Jokanovic this time unlike in 2007 replacing Colin with Bryan Robson.

Quite fancy QPR to be in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.