Championship Thread - 2022/23

Who do you think will be promoted via the play-offs?

• Total voters
Be interesting how the teams relegated from the PL get on, normally they are all expected to be top 2 but I'm not sure this season.

Watford have gone against the foreign manager you've never heard of grain and appointed Rob Edwards from Forest Green Rovers. This is either genius or he's sacked by October.

Norwich don't seem to have the usual swagger that HMS P*ss The League is about to set sail. Dean Smith has done it before with Villa (albeit via the Playoffs) but players like Pukki aren't getting any younger.

Burnley with Kompany seem to me like could be a good shout, but they seem to be losing players and the championship can be a slog, I expect some decent top notch loans to come along though which will help them.

Out of the rest I think that lot from the other side of the City will be there or there abouts, Swansea who at times were great but liked having 80% possession rather than grinding out results will be better. Boro will be in the mix under Wilder and I fancy someone like Preston to be around the Playoffs. Sunderland I reckon will be top 8-10 too.

Please revisit this thread in March when Norwich, Watford & Burnley are top 3 and 15 points clear of the rest :)

Be interesting how the teams relegated from the PL get on, normally they are all expected to be top 2 but I'm not sure this season.

Watford have gone against the foreign manager you've never heard of grain and appointed Rob Edwards from Forest Green Rovers. This is either genius or he's sacked by October.
This is Watford you’re talking about, he’ll be lucky to make it to September.

Can Huddersfield lift themselves after the heartbreak of the play off final, and give it another go this season?
Cannot see it they did amazing to get there but got a feeling that they will start off badly
Can see Sheff United being in the mix if they get off to a good start

They're your equivalent to my L***s, yeah? Any particular reason (not having a go, by the way)?
All here and the next page or so

All here and the next page or so
I see. Fair enough. I thought it might have been something similar to my reason for hating L***s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.