Championship winners

Top days at Hillsborough in the past !! I remember white getting a couple and vonkie wonkie getting one in 92 great days out on the piss

I'm going for Derby. Got a great young side, providing the loan signings come back again next season I think they'll push on.
You heard it here first.
Well actually second as someone four posts up from you was the first ;-)

hate to blow my own trumpet,but was the only one to tip Norwich to be champions last season 33/1 on this forum.
This season I’m going for another big price in Sheffield Wednesday around the same price?? Who do you fellow mooners think will be crowned champions of the championship this season.
Great shout. Old busted clog face knows how to get teams up to the Premier league.. just not very good at keeping them there. HA! I very nearly put Norwich in my EW treble last season but sided with WBA because they kept hold of most of their players. Well done on 33-1.

Surprised so many tipping Derby, the core of their team was loan players that did very well, Lampard is heavily criticised by derby fans for being too defensive against the bigger teams and not changing things quick enough when its going down the swan.

Despite the mangers would like to see Wednesday & Forest challenge, but think it'll be Leeds as they seem to have the most settled squad. Of the relegated teams I think Fulham have the best change, certainly a decent squad on paper and Parker had them playing slightly better at the end.

Think it'll be one of Leeds or West Brom, but if we're looking at long shots I'll take a punt on Forest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.