Champs League Draw

taconinja said:
LoveCity said:
It's not all about the points tally but the travel and tough games could seriously impact our Premier League campaign. Can we send our second choice to Roma? Can we feck, they're a terrific team. Trying to figure out where these games fall on the calendar.
We wouldn't send our second choice to a Champions League match unless top of group is completely locked up. Christ.

Exactly! And that's why people want easier groups, which City could pretty much qualify from with games to spare, allowing the likes of Lampard and Sagna to travel while Zabaleta and Yaya prepare for Chelsea/Arsenal/United.

I've never been into the conspiracy theory but today changed my mind.

They just put is in a group saying the others weren't available, load of crap! By doing that they effectivly put the dippers in the top half.

Having said all that, we will qualify of that I have no doubt.

Sooner or later Platini and co will understand we are here to stay, I think the rags have finally got that message....

Isn't it lovely that Liverpool have been handed a piss easy group despite being in a lower pot than us? Obviously when we were handed nightmare groups for being in pot 3, we were told that was what you got when you were in that pot, yet now we've moved out of it nothing seems to of changed.

de niro said:
jrb said:
I'm sure the Roma fans are just as concerned about us and Bayern. They won't be happy either.

its got nothing to with the football, we'll piss all over them. its the fact they stab people as the police look away.

cunts.
Look on the bright side; the Blazing Squad will be wanking themselves silly at the thought of a 4 vs 4 ruck in the Trevi fountain.

bluechampion7891 said:
If we can draw CSKA away early on it would be better I think.

Tough tough draw. Roma is a very good team, although I think we should be able to handle them as long as Pellers plays his tactics right.

Bayern, hopefully their new system will fail. They have injuries too so you never know.

Think this is the last season we will get piss poor draws. One last chance to derail our coefficient points.

Or Moscow away last game when it doesn't matter.

But then we may be able to win the group.

Basically, can everyone just chill the fuck out. It's not a conspiracy for Chelsea to win the league and Liverpool to win the CL. FFS.

Pellers always wants to win every match, sometimes when I'd wish he'd rotated more.

alib said:
How come when we get pulled out the bloke says we can only go into Bayern Munichs group? If that isn't a rigged draw I don't know what is?

Wasn't that because Shalke and Dortmund were still to be drawn and couldn't go in the same group as Bayern

zandvoort blue said:
where is City`s representative in the Sky studios?????
I think they all represent Chelsea, the sun currently shines out of there ass. So no room for City reps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.