Champs League Draw

LoveCity said:
taconinja said:
LoveCity said:
It's not all about the points tally but the travel and tough games could seriously impact our Premier League campaign. Can we send our second choice to Roma? Can we feck, they're a terrific team. Trying to figure out where these games fall on the calendar.
We wouldn't send our second choice to a Champions League match unless top of group is completely locked up. Christ.

Exactly! And that's why people want easier groups, which City could pretty much qualify from with games to spare, allowing the likes of Lampard and Sagna to travel while Zabaleta and Yaya prepare for Chelsea/Arsenal/United.
Remember Arsenal's group last year and how people laughed at them going out in the group stages? Yeah. It's pretty much the same principle. It's exceedingly rare for a club to play its reserves. We weren't going to do so anyway with our squad restrictions.

alib said:
How come when we get pulled out the bloke says we can only go into Bayern Munichs group? If that isn't a rigged draw I don't know what is?
Exactly. All the heated balls stuff is bollocks - the real rigging is in the rules.

Sorry but if we finish second who would we potentially play next round in group of 16 are we talking Barca or Real Madrid. Fucking fixed I tell thee to all those that don't believe in agendas you are wrong.

jimharri said:
de niro said:
jrb said:
I'm sure the Roma fans are just as concerned about us and Bayern. They won't be happy either.

its got nothing to with the football, we'll piss all over them. its the fact they stab people as the police look away.

c**ts.
Look on the bright side; the Blazing Squad will be wanking themselves silly at the thought of a 4 vs 4 ruck in the Trevi fountain.
"ciao. è che i Rom? ci sono solo quattro di noi, non portano troppi giù"

I actually couldn't care who we draw. I watch the chumps league like I did the US pre season tournament. If we go through great,if we don't ah well Fk it. I know the club see it as their biggest priority but it's such a boring,corrupt and shit competition.

UEFA must hate Juventus because they've been drawn against the Spanish champions and last year's finalists.
UEFA must hate Olympiacos because they've been drawn against the Spanish & Italian champions and last year's finalists.
UEFA must hate Malmo because they've been drawn against the Spanish, Italian & Greek champions and last year's finalists.
UEFA must hate Liverpool because they've been drawn against the holders.
UEFA must hate Arsenal because, despite being in pot 1, they've been drawn against the Ukrainian champions and 2013's finalists.
UEFA must hate Bayern because they've been drawn against the English champions.
UEFA must hate Barcelona because they've been drawn against the French & Dutch champions.

Not a fix but there's something wrong when the Champions of a country's league are put at the disadvantage of being in pot 2 behind 2 other clubs from the same country who get pot 1. Supposed to be the Champions League after all.
More concerned about what effect this will have on our domestic form - bad draw, ffp squad restriction & a lot of travelling.

Benarbia_is_god said:
I guess Bayern Munich can cry foul about UEFA corruption do as they have been drawn against us three times out of four also.

Exactly mate. Barca have also got PSG and Ajax. Apparently Moscow is now further from Manchester than Donetsk and Nicosia all to fit in the agenda of making City travel to the furthest destination. Just bizarre that people even make facts up

My God! I just realized! If we get to the semifinals we might have to play Real Madrid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.