Champs League games Tues Nov 4th

RightTurnClyde

Re: Liverpool Thread 2014/15

It'll be interesting to see what masterful strokes of tactical ingenuity Brenda is going to display to the world tonight.

RightTurnClyde said:
It'll be interesting to see what masterful strokes of tactical ingenuity Brenda is going to display to the world tonight.

It's going to be funny alright, although Madrid not turning up and hence giving Liverpool a bit of extra confidence before they play Chelski at the weekend would be nice for us.

RightTurnClyde said:

According to RAWK:

(Real Madrid on Tuesday) We are gunna absolutely bulldoze these shit bastards

RightTurnClyde said:

No Stevie Me apparently. Perhaps he has finally woken up to the fact that their other under performing players in his team beside Ballotelli.

jknight said:
RightTurnClyde said:

According to RAWK:

Didn't think Real Madrid fans would be welcome on RAWK after the events of two weeks ago.

aguero93:20 said:
jknight said:
RightTurnClyde said:

According to RAWK:

Didn't think Real Madrid fans would be welcome on RAWK after the events of two weeks ago.

I think the brackets are added by RAWK Meltdown to show which match the post is referring to.

Another example : (Real Madrid tonight) 1-3 to the mighty redmen. Piece of fucking piss

At my local bookies. £10 on Liverpool to win and Balotelli to score first wins £1850 :-)

jknight said:
jknight said:
According to RAWK:

I think the brackets are added by RAWK Meltdown to show which match the post is referring to.

Another example : (Real Madrid tonight) 1-3 to the mighty redmen. Piece of fucking piss

At my local bookies. £10 on Liverpool to win and Balotelli to score first wins £1850 :-)

Your bookie is a stingy ****.

jknight said:

Your bookie is a stingy c**t.

ha ha - it sounds like a decent payout until you actually think about it logically

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.