Champs League Qualifiers - possible Linfield V Celtic match

I heard Griffiths got a yellow for time wasting when showing said bottle to the ref?
Yep;
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40615248

Staggering officiating. As for Griffiths tieing a Celtic scarf to the goalpost; what a fucking idiot. Mind you, I've seen him being interviewed in the past on various subjects (nothing to do with the poisonous sectarian shite that is present in Glasgow), and he doesn't come across as the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer.

That is actually worst than I thought it was going to be! How can he get booked for having to put up with bottles and coins being launched at him from brainwashed Creationists?

Apparently this is why they kicked off , still no need to throw bottles!
c9420a532083119193bcc051d5cb1a3e.jpg

Qarabag through to the final qualifiers. All other 3rd round qualifiers tomorrow night.

Quite fancy a trip to Baku so will be cheering them on against whoever they draw on Friday.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Rosenborg's manager is a blast from the past for City fans - Kare Ingebrigtsen.
My memories fading but I seem to remember for 30 minutes in one game for us attacking the North Stand he scored a hat trick apart from that he was an awful player.

My memories fading but I seem to remember for 30 minutes in one game for us attacking the North Stand he scored a hat trick apart from that he was an awful player.
Yes, that was in the FA Cup against Leicester, the same match that another dreadful player Alan Kernaghan scored a worldy from near the half-way line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.