Changes after jabs

Other than irregular heart beats,strange aches and pains,breathlessness,lethargy and depression......the jabs are perfectly safe then?

as they are all alive and posting on here is - I think - testament to the safety of the jabs.

I've had both - I have a lot of those things happening in my body but I am 60 and that stuff happened 6 months ago too - its called ageing - I suspect that a lot of people are just noticing stuff they hadn't before.

Last edited:
The vaccine scare stories are always going to be more prominent than the vaccine success stories. If 1% of the population either has an adverse reaction or thinks they have because it roughly coincided with the jab, they are going to broadcast it. The vast majority of those with no reaction are going to say absolutely nothing so when you look online there's always going to be a disproportionate number of scare stories about the vaccine. However many there are though, there's nowhere near as many as there are stories of people the disease has killed or incapacitated.

The vaccine scare stories are always going to be more prominent than the vaccine success stories.

The News. If they ain't scaring you they ain't doing their job. Oddly enough the RW newspapers who trumpet the success of jab rollout campaign also promote the rare stories of after effects...........they HAVE to stir up division.

I want the jab,i'm just not comfortable with aspects of it presently and hearing such side effects is doing nothing to reverse that.When all settles down,the best variant is determined,and the side effects are properly known....i'm straight in there.
This is the thread for you then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.