changes to eastlands?

warpig

Well-Known Member
Joined
30 Oct 2007
Messages
7,110
Location
city>england
just watched a ssn feature on eto. it showed a panoramic view of the ground with a load of the seats taken up where the away fans are. anyone else noticed this?
 

morleyswife

Well-Known Member
Joined
27 Jan 2009
Messages
2,697
warpig said:
just watched a ssn feature on eto. it showed a panoramic view of the ground with a load of the seats taken up where the away fans are. anyone else noticed this?
Could be the flooding?
 

scall11

Well-Known Member
Joined
5 May 2008
Messages
6,223
Could it have been an old piece of footage from when we held concerts? The seats being taken up would have been in the north stand.
 

morleyswife

Well-Known Member
Joined
27 Jan 2009
Messages
2,697
scall1 said:
Could it have been an old piece of footage from when we held concerts? The seats being taken up would have been in the north stand.
No it was south stand and the new scoreboards were there(i think)
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
scall1 said:
Could it have been an old piece of footage from when we held concerts? The seats being taken up would have been in the north stand.
The South Stand has the seats taken up for concerts doesn't it?
 

biffa

Well-Known Member
Joined
22 May 2004
Messages
859
Isn't it part of the deal we did for Pidgenio? I think the club are replacing seats with perches.
 

biffa

Well-Known Member
Joined
22 May 2004
Messages
859
biffa said:
Isn't it part of the deal we did for Pidgenio? I think the club are replacing seats with perches.
sorry spelt his name wrong - Pidginho
 

kippax88

Well-Known Member
Joined
16 Oct 2008
Messages
1,268
Location
city til i die
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Maybe we're drilling for oil.
lool good one!

this news has got me excited maybe its a fence like at schalke.. they look cool imo but u wouldnt have em here cus scousers would moan.
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.