changes to eastlands?

warpig

just watched a ssn feature on eto. it showed a panoramic view of the ground with a load of the seats taken up where the away fans are. anyone else noticed this?

warpig said:
just watched a ssn feature on eto. it showed a panoramic view of the ground with a load of the seats taken up where the away fans are. anyone else noticed this?

Could be the flooding?

Could it have been an old piece of footage from when we held concerts? The seats being taken up would have been in the north stand.

scall1 said:
Could it have been an old piece of footage from when we held concerts? The seats being taken up would have been in the north stand.

No it was south stand and the new scoreboards were there(i think)

scall1 said:

The South Stand has the seats taken up for concerts doesn't it?

Isn't it part of the deal we did for Pidgenio? I think the club are replacing seats with perches.

biffa said:
Isn't it part of the deal we did for Pidgenio? I think the club are replacing seats with perches.
sorry spelt his name wrong - Pidginho

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
Maybe we're drilling for oil.

lool good one!

this news has got me excited maybe its a fence like at schalke.. they look cool imo but u wouldnt have em here cus scousers would moan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.