Changing captain mid-game

117 M34

Whoever starts the game as captain, should remain as captain for all of the game unless they are subbed off regardless of whoever else is subbed on.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

The way we play and standard of our players means that really the Captains roll is almost redundant apart from who the referee will speak to and who calls heads/tails.

Suppose bearing that in mind unless he's subbed we shouldn't change Captain mid game.

There was a time in this country when the media banged on and on about who is captain, how its important it should always be the hardman. They used to have whole sections dedicated to the christmas tree formations, countless formations, and what tactic wins games. Having left footers on the right side - No. So called balance of a team. How subs should be made on 60 minutes and why. How two great players cant play in the same team.... Its all been a fallacy, they've talked absolute bollocks for 30 years or so. Pep came, did all those things. He's woken this country up to how football works (Him and some others tbh). And the PL want him gone is my feeling. Ahh I am banging on though.

There was a time in this country when the media banged on and on about who is captain, how its important it should always be the hardman. They used to have whole sections dedicated to the christmas tree formations, countless formations, and what tactic wins games. Having left footers on the right side - No. So called balance of a team. How subs should be made on 60 minutes and why. How two great players cant play in the same team.... Its all been a fallacy, they've talked absolute bollocks for 30 years or so. Pep came, did all those things. He's woken this country up to how football works (Him and some others tbh). And the PL want him gone is my feeling. Ahh I am banging on though.
There was a time when people said a team can't win anything without playing two strikers up front. We have won things with no strikers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.