Chappy retires :( Merged - BBC Interview (P6)

Re: Chappy retires :(

Shame to miss him from around the training ground, but he's had a really great job for years and now he gets to enjoy a retirement where he'll get to do things around the club. I'm quite jealous.

Notice he had yet another dig at Mancini when Ferris interviewed him on the pitch.

quiet_riot said:
Notice he had yet another dig at Mancini when Ferris interviewed him on the pitch.

That is why he has been binned off.

Dynamo11 said:
quiet_riot said:
Yeah I noticed that at the time, hard to disagree now that we've won the league with Pelle

Not saying he's rigt or wrong, I'm not there day in day out like he. Just think there's a time and a place for those kind of snide comments.

Dynamo11 said:
quiet_riot said:
Yeah I noticed that at the time, hard to disagree now that we've won the league with Pelle
We did?

Dynamo11 said:
quiet_riot said:
If he did, then he's a made arse. Not the fucking time, nor the place, for that shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.