Chappy retires :( Merged - BBC Interview (P6)

Re: Chappy retires :(

MSP said:
Isn't that small young guy with hair in mess and bit bearded kitman too? He is acting as crazy as Chappy does and he is very close to players too.
That's Chris Nield. He's our "Social Media Executive". In other words, spends all day on Twitter and Facebook and gets paid for it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
MSP said:
Isn't that small young guy with hair in mess and bit bearded kitman too? He is acting as crazy as Chappy does and he is very close to players too.
That's Chris Nield. He's our "Social Media Executive". In other words, spends all day on Twitter and Facebook and gets paid for it.

That's good job :D but not sure we're thinking about same guy. I know who you think about, he was on one of those 2012 compilation videos, but it's not same one, I've seen this one collecting balls on trainings and stuff, he was in dressing room post West Ham hugging players, acting as clown etc..

Not sure if he is kitman but he is surely some of the stuff that is doing job around players and he is young version of Chappy, doing those faces and stuff.

Damocles said:
Just a small note, Stuart Pearce was on the radio today and he was asked who he thought the two most important people at City were with the host expecting Kompany and Yaya. One of his picks was Les Chapman.

i thought he'd of picked Dabo and Corradi

Well he is retiring from the Kitman job but confirmed that he will be still around in some capacity so that's good, personally think he might get some position in the Player Care department, absolutely vital in keeping the players happy ad helping them settle etc

Prestwich_Blue said:
MSP said:

Nah is is talking about the ginger lad who helps Chappy with the kits. I'd assume he gets the promo and another kid gets brought in.

nmc said:
karen7 said:
rickmcfc said:
Why is he leaving?

only leaving being the kit man,says he is in discussion about a different job in the club

He'll be doing City tours next year.

Not happening. I know him well.

He has accepted a role at Galatasaray.

manchester blue said:
nmc said:
karen7 said:
only leaving being the kit man,says he is in discussion about a different job in the club

He'll be doing City tours next year.

Not happening. I know him well.

He has accepted a role at Galatasaray.

Yes. I heard Gala's gym was missing a punch bag.

Thanks Chappy. Sounds like you did a decent job as a kit man even though you have the media ammunition that hasn't always helped the club!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.