Chappy retires :( Merged - BBC Interview (P6)

Re: Chappy retires :(

malg said:
Dynamo11 said:
quiet_riot said:
Notice he had yet another dig at Mancini when Ferris interviewed him on the pitch.
Yeah I noticed that at the time, hard to disagree now that we've won the league with Pelle
If he did, then he's a made arse. Not the fucking time, nor the place, for that shit.

He's been told to fuck off and shut the fuck up and he will get his pension.

all he said was that it was happier than last time - surely just meaning that it was less stressful than QPR.

Sure he will be missed by the players!

quiet_riot said:
Dynamo11 said:
quiet_riot said:
Notice he had yet another dig at Mancini when Ferris interviewed him on the pitch.
Yeah I noticed that at the time, hard to disagree now that we've won the league with Pelle

Not saying he's rigt or wrong, I'm not there day in day out like he. Just think there's a time and a place for those kind of snide comments.
Agreed. I am sure he is right but that kind of behaviour isn't acceptable from someone in his position.

All that said, he has been a great asset to the club. Hope he enjoys his retirement.

I see we're just making up things he said now to make this a Mancini thread.

Les Chapman has been at City for over a decade, 17 years if I recall correctly. He is adored by many ex-players and staff as shown by those willing to play in his testimonial game. CityTV like him and even the current players have great respect for him.

I'm sorry that he said something about a former manager that annoyed you people to the point that you can sweep away literally years and years of diligent and hard work that have made him such a respected person, but take it to another thread.

Just a small note, Stuart Pearce was on the radio today and he was asked who he thought the two most important people at City were with the host expecting Kompany and Yaya. One of his picks was Les Chapman.

Thank you for your service Chappy and hopefully he still has role at the club.

He's still going to be at the club, just not washing mucky kits and boots everyday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.