Charging kids board

Pablo123

Team supported
Manchester city
So how much should you and do you charge them for the privilege . Stepson is an apprentice electrician and since he started work me and Mrs Pabs have charged him £60 p/m after new year he got a substantial rise, with this in mind his rent has now gone upto £200 p/m . We told him the good news tonight and he’s took it like there’s been a death in the family. For this he gets a nice comfy bed , hot meal served nightly, washing and ironing , internet ( his bedroom looks like showcase cinema ) , packed lunches and numerous other sundries plus he does jack shit round the house, are we being unreasonable to what we charge him

So how much should you and do you charge them for the privilege . Stepson is an apprentice electrician and since he started work me and Mrs Pabs have charged him £60 p/m after new year he got a substantial rise, with this in mind his rent has now gone upto £200 p/m . We told him the good news tonight and he’s took it like there’s been a death in the family. For this he gets a nice comfy bed , hot meal served nightly, washing and ironing , internet ( his bedroom looks like showcase cinema ) , packed lunches and numerous other sundries plus he does jack shit round the house, are we being unreasonable to what we charge him
Do you need a lodger

I've not got to that point yet...my eldest is at uni and moved out...son doing A Levels....and I moved out as I started working....but I remember my mum taking a third of my brother's wages for his "keep"....

I get all that and other "services" too, and dont give the missus half that amount.

How old is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.