Charity Draw - enter by text for just £2 and you can win a City shirt signed by the first team squad

JCLUK

Thank you to Ric for giving me permission to post this on the forum.

I am trekking along the Great Wall of China in September to raise money for Mental Health UK. To help give my fundraising for this fantastic cause a boost, I am running a prize draw for fellow Blues giving you the chance to win a 2015/16 Manchester City home top signed by all the first team squad. I originally won this in a Cityzens competition and I'm now raffling it off. Pictures of the shirt are below.

The draw is only £2 to enter and all of the money donated will go to Mental Health UK.

To enter the draw, all you need to do is text JLUK80 £2 to 70070 and post below to confirm you have donated. You will get a response to your text thanking you for your donation to Mental Health UK. Please keep this text as the lucky winner will need to provide a screenshot of it to prove you've donated. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 1 May. You can enter as many times as you want. If sending multiple texts please just let me know below and I will ensure your forum name is entered into the hat the right number of times.

This is a brilliant opportunity to get your hands on a nice piece of City memorabilia while helping support people right across the UK who suffer from mental illness.

If you have any questions please post below or send me a message. Thank you in advance for your support for Mental Health UK and best of luck in the draw.

2qv5is7.jpg

2n64uwz.jpg

2vdprtv.jpg

242sgf9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.