Charity Muggers

Manchester1894

Anyone that works in the City Centre getting pretty tired of these happy-clapping path obstructing hippy bar stewards?

I wear headphones walk quite fast, look down at the ground and one of the swines ducks down into my line of vision waving like a maniac with a clipboard, I carry on walking causing shoulders to clash.

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY. I'VE FINISHED A DAYS WORK(TRY IT!) AND EVERYDAY YOU OBSTRUCT ME!

*......and relax*

They are just the same as the credit card floggers at motorway services. An absolute pain in the a..e when you are on your way to the bog.
Just tell them you are bankrupt,the will drop you like a stone!

Not bothered by the asking, it's the obstruction and harrasment. Everyday.

They should have a square measured out that they are not allowed to step out of!

tell them to fuck off and don't feel bad about it,If you wanted to donate to charity,you would without their help and, for me,I don't want to donate to any organization that pays managers ... fuck that

BLUENATIC said:
tell them to fuck off and don't feel bad about it,If you wanted to donate to charity,you would without their help and, for me,I don't want to donate to any organization that pays managers ... fuck that

The payment for these people comes out of an advertising budget which is pre allocated in their accounts.

It is actually the best way for a charity to gain new donations because it is guaranteed as the payment to the advertising company will be clawed back if the donation is cancelled before it exceeds the payments to the CHUGGERS(charity muggers)

I used to run a company who did this very successfully

i fucking detest them. every fucking day they are there, every fucking day they receive the same deadpan thousand yard fuck off stare.

Especially round st. annes square and on market street. Between them and the big issue sellers that seem to be growing exponentially and the manchester evening news give away nobheads its like dodging mines in cambodia just trying to get home.

At least the BI and MEN people are fairly stationary, the chugger tw_ts, they move in tandem with your own path, aligning themselves like a bird of prey to swoop in and 'take a minute of your time', apparently they arent allowed to ask you more than once or follow you down the street as its harrassment. Fuck off.

Im sorry but they should be restricted to the weekends if not banned completely at all. I find it agressive and over the top and for me if anything its generating ill feeling and resentment over a pronlonged period of time to charity in general, thats how i feel, hounded, and the sad little faces they pull when you dont stop, sickening.

An exhibition type stand somewhere in the square where people can approach them, like the aa, and they cant move out more than say 5m, before anyone starts, yes its charity, but ultimately the means in which they are obtaining the funds is wrong, targeting largely the same people everyday by spreading out like cluster bombs to mop up and wring every single commuter home.

I do donate to charity, i have two i contribute the same amount to each and every year, so any pc fuckers that want to have a pop, piss off.

And another thing, the fuckers that give out the papers, look, if i want one, ill politely ask for it, it you flag it up in my way like a lollipop lady and i walk into your arm, dont be surprised if after you give me a dirty look, i tell you to fuck off.

Mcr, its a fucking warzone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.