charity shield loyalty thought....

stonie

would never happen but I personally think city should award the loyal blues going to wembley on Sunday with a first shout at tickets for our next final....that would ruffle a few feathers though prob not fare on the ones that can't go on Sunday due to financial restraints...

stonie said:
would never happen but I personally think city should award the loyal blues going to wembley on Sunday with a first shout at tickets for our next final....that would ruffle a few feathers though prob not fare on the ones that can't go on Sunday due to financial restraints...

Probably some form of breach of contract if they did.

Also I believe we have a bigger allocation for Sunday than I believe we did for the cup final. How would you administer that?

Nice try though.

I've always thought that supporters who go to cup matches should get preferential treatment for later rounds.

So I am with you on this.

totally agree ,the amount of poeple who got a final ticket last year even though theyd not been to a single cup game was a disgrace.

should go a) to season tickets on the cup scheme
then b) fans who'd been to previous rounds( should be no priority for season ticket holders who arent on the cup scheme)as they are only paying for league games with the exception of that top daddy ticket theyve brought in.

Vienna_70 said:
I've always thought that supporters who go to cup matches should get preferential treatment for later rounds.

So I am with you on this.

This is technically the final though so there will be no later rounds ;)

And yes I am going

Totally Agree, I went to every cup match last season home and away plus replays and could not get a cup final ticket, although all our home games were poorly supported, I recall Leicester and Notts County, where the chant was "your grounds too big for you" due to stay away fans!! now I am going to the Charity sheild, taking my Son and daughter, who also went to every cup match and nephew plus another adult for a great day out and big match experience.

To be honest at this time of the year the financial commitments are pretty heavy, most people going on holiday etc, and it is no different for me, but £100 for 5 tickets isnt too bad albeit the delivery charge/booking fee is terrible!!

I think it is the travelling which is more of a burden (£135.00 for all of us) so why didnt we have the game near home say Villa Park, it is nearer for us, and also for MU as their fans would only have to travel the same distance from London, and Birmingham Airport is just as accessible for Foreign travel as Manchester!!!

Why should someone that could be going to their first match on Sunday get preference over someone that has been going for decades, but couldn't make it for this match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.