charity shield loyalty thought....

Shit, i am only going cuz i thought i would get 1000 loyalty points, right where is my ticket, oh, got told by the agency from Nottingham sending them its not gone out yet, maybe today they are posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now give me my 1000 points

moomba said:
Why should someone that could be going to their first match on Sunday get preference over someone that has been going for decades, but couldn't make it for this match?

yeah true but I know if it was the case AND I couldn't go I would buy a ticket and not attend but that's me, my thoughts and I am not the majority....

stonie said:
would never happen but I personally think city should award the loyal blues going to wembley on Sunday with a first shout at tickets for our next final....that would ruffle a few feathers though prob not fare on the ones that can't go on Sunday due to financial restraints...

No it wont happen beacuse its a ridiculous idea. In fact almost as ridiculous as the number of threads insinuating that attending the Charity Shield is the benchmark for loyalty

i went yesterday and saw at least 40k empty seats. fucking part timers ;-)

Its a absolute disgrace we wont sell out for the charity sheild at wembley. The club has spent all this money to make us one of the big teams in the country and we cant sell out against united, some fans need to look at themselves!

franksinatra said:
stonie said:
would never happen but I personally think city should award the loyal blues going to wembley on Sunday with a first shout at tickets for our next final....that would ruffle a few feathers though prob not fare on the ones that can't go on Sunday due to financial restraints...

No it wont happen beacuse its a ridiculous idea. In fact almost as ridiculous as the number of threads insinuating that attending the Charity Shield is the benchmark for loyalty

yeah get your point but I guess some fans are sick of sitting in a ground on cup games next to the invisible man oh yeah and not to mention the ludicrous idea of stadium expansion....that is laughable

stonie said:
franksinatra said:
stonie said:

yeah get your point but I guess some fans are sick of sitting in a ground on cup games next to the invisible man oh yeah and not to mention the ludicrous idea of stadium expansion....that is laughable

It will come with time. I always go to Cup matches but I understood reasons other didnt bother as we never progressed very far and for many years as we never challenged at the top of the league that was the source of bitter disapointment each year.

Many families are away at this time also, so I would imagine they will include many who otherwise would be attending. Best not to alienate the fanbase.

I wish people would stop moaning about not getting a ticket for the semi or the final, there was a good reason you couldn`t, not enough LOYALTY POINTS!!

I got tickets for both and spent over £1500 going, add that to the £500 i just shelled out for my SEASON TICKET and maybe you can understand why i am giving this one a miss.

It's ok for you all to sit in judgement of the rest of us...yes I agree it's embarrassing we can't sell out for cs not like blues fans at all but there are obviously a lot of ppl on same boat as us me n hubby hav season tickets n go as many away days and cup games as financially poss but the cs was a no go for us following shelling out on season tickets and two trips to wembley already, with two kids to cater for through school hols it's not the ticket prices it's the whole day especially the travel expenses, if it ran how it used to be at a neutral ground wouldn't have been an issue as cost of day halves but it is what it is and im gutted not to be going and comments and talk of disloyalty make me feel ashamed even though i shouldn't have anything to be ashamed of should I? Doesn't make me any less of a blue does it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.