Charity Shield - Post Match Thread

Just logged on to the MuEN web site (Home page).
Big picture of a fire in a scrap yard.
Scrolled down looking for a link to our game at Wembley - nothing. But links to stories about the Rags new Number 10 and the game against Bayern.
The M does stand for Manchester doesn't it? And we are MANCHESTER CITY
You`d be better going onto the MEN twitter page under MANCITY,as there are regular updates and stories.

You`d be better going onto the MEN twitter page under MANCITY,as there are regular updates and stories.
I usually go onto the "supposedly dedicated CITY page" but for a change I went to the Home page - don't think I will in future. It s bad enough seeing links to rag stories on own page

I can see city losing a lot of forum posters this season. With this incredible team there is going to be precious little to moan about. Third choice kits , queues, and the metro aside.
I feel quite deflated when a match finishes as it is so long to the next one.
Don't worry they will find something. Bravo and Sterling are in for a hard time I reckon. That amount of moaning will go somewhere.

we need to get rid of Bravo and im sick of sterlings lack of effort ..... not putting up with it

Listened to game (BBC) and am now struggling to contain my optimism. So leave it for a game or two.

Commentators bigged up Gomes when he came on but then could only describe his sparkly boots. Diamonds on the soles of his shoes maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.