Charles de Ketelaere

Where did I say that?
You didn’t. I thought that’s the game we were playing?

I said (in a text during the match I sent my siblings) that he looks “business.”

He’s a 20 yr old raw talent leading the line. Big, strong, some pace, got a shot on him. Sounds like Haaland, without the £150M of goals and reputation!

I thought he might be a good prospect, nothing more. I also went on to say that if Haaland is doable for City, then EVERYONE ELSE is an also ran.

Apparently, this means I want City to sign him, he is the best striker in Belgian football, even though even that is seemingly meaningless in a Top 3 national team, and Delap is a donkey and he’s already better than Cole Palmer, who is most definitely not a striker!

It’s called “The Bluemoon Game.”

You write one thing, but then people you don’t have know, seeing agendas you don’t have, and eviscerate your comments such that they’re no longer even close to what you actually said.

;-)

Last edited:
You didn’t. I thought that’s the game we were playing?

I said (in a text during the match I sent my siblings) that he looks “business.”

He’s a 20 yr old raw talent leading the line. Big, strong, some pace, got a shot on him. Sounds like Haaland, without the £150M of goals and reputation!

I thought he might be a good prospect, nothing more. I also went on to say that if Haaland is doable for City, then EVERYONE ELSE is an also ran.

Apparently, this means I want City to sign him, he is the best striker in Belgian football, even though even that is seemingly meaningless in a Top 3 national team, and Delap is a donkey and he’s already better than Cole Palmer, who is most definitely not a striker!

It’s called “The Bluemoon Game.”

You write one thing, but then people you don’t have know, seeing agendas you don’t have, and eviscerate your comments such that they’re no longer even close to what you actually said.

;-)

So you want him more than Haaland then.

8-{

So you want him more than Haaland then.

8-{
kinell, that’s an oldie from when people were talking about spunking £150M on Haaland, wasn’t it? When he played against us, he looked ”business” and has since played for his National team.

I haven’t given him a thought as a purchase since back when we played them as he has never seemed to pop onto the radar of players under consideration.

In fact, even in that post I made it clear what I said. What are playing at?

kinell, that’s an oldie from when people were talking about spunking £150M on Haaland, wasn’t it? When he played against us, he looked ”business” and has since played for his National team.

I haven’t given him a thought as a purchase since back when we played them as he has never seemed to pop onto the radar of players under consideration.

In fact, even in that post I made it clear what I said. What are playing at?

8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.