Charlie Austin banned for two games

Can't do that on the modern game. There were kids watching, at the ground and on telly.

Didn't have a good day and he? Showed the world his lack of control with the ball, and without.

What annoys me more is that he's not had the balls to publically say sorry for being a knob, either to us or to his teammates, yet admits he flicked the v it in a heartbeat hoping for leniency. But it's done and we have bigger fish to fry.
You're annoyed because someone hasn't apologised to you for flicking the Vs?

The country's children really don't need protecting from such horrors. They see and hear far worse every single day they go to school.

Can't do that on the modern game. There were kids watching, at the ground and on telly.

Didn't have a good day and he? Showed the world his lack of control with the ball, and without.

What annoys me more is that he's not had the balls to publically say sorry for being a knob, either to us or to his teammates, yet admits he flicked the v it in a heartbeat hoping for leniency. But it's done and we have bigger fish to fry.
Christ, if you are concerned about kids seeing two fingers, you must have sleepless nights at the language they hear from fans - get a grip mate

Christ, if you are concerned about kids seeing two fingers, you must have sleepless nights at the language they hear from fans - get a grip mate
You're annoyed because someone hasn't apologised to you for flicking the Vs?

The country's children really don't need protecting from such horrors. They see and hear far worse every single day they go to school.

Christ, didn't expect such a backlash. First of all, not saying i have a problem with him doing it, nowhere in my post did I say that. I've been to plenty of games seen much worse in and outside of footy, but as I actually said, you can;t do that in the modern game. No way the FA will permit it, espeically a televised game, without action, as they ahve proven by taking this action.

What I did say is that its annoying that he's accepted the charge without comment, and what is annoying or suprising about that is that he didn''t apologise to his teammates or to the fans in general for being an arse and not taking his medicine on the pitch, especially after making a very dodgy tackle. I need to get a grip? Come on lads, we're all blues here, no need for calling someone out on a Saturday morning.

We all know what to expect & what could potentially happen at football. I take my children to the football all the time & they see & hear all sorts but I don't complain as I've chosen to take them to the football which at the end of the day is a man's sport where players & fans both get frustrated & angry, stuff like this is always going to happen.

Like Tyson Fury once said..... if you don't like the show change the station.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.