Cheap ale at the ground on Sunday

Actually roughing it in the Chairman's lounge this weekend. Quite a gang of us going.

and just decided that no alcohol November is not applying this Sunday.

Well before you get too pissed on your Pimms no 3 or Malibu and Pinapple - try to get an update re the North Stand

does anyone drink water at a footie game,? Beer or nowt for me.

ah yes, a match is nothing unless you get bladdered. I guess you can always take any medication with beer.. most people however who need tablets would have them with water or a soft drink ;)

And come to think of it....it was'nt even very fizzy. Aye a pint of warm flat horse piss served by a miserable fat cow, all went to enriching the experience of travelling into darkest Moss side in the pissing rain, having to breach a sea of dog shit to get in the ground in order to witness a dismal home defeat to someone shite like Coventry. Peter Swales and Alan Ball Greenalls horse piss.....funny enough we quite enjoyed it all in a strange way.

ah yes, a match is nothing unless you get bladdered. I guess you can always take any medication with beer.. most people however who need tablets would have them with water or a soft drink ;)
I don't get bladdered I have a pint before the game(and a long drive afterwards so not more). must admit to swallowing medicines without the need for liquid.

Even at £2.50 a pint of John Smurfs doesn't sound appealing, however I cannot fault them at least offering the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.