Cheap day at the football on New Years Day

altyblue

"Because there are no Premiership or Football League matches on New Year's Day, Altrincham Football Club is offering current season-ticket holders from any Premiership or Football League club the chance to see the Blue Square Premier (Conference) match between Altrincham and Northwich Victoria on January 1st for just £5. Kick-off is at 3pm. Entry is via gates 5 and 6 (on Moss Lane). All season tickets from Premiership and Football League clubs must be accompanied by valid photo ID.

A sizeable crowd is expected so please arrive by 2.30p.m.

The ground is just a short walk from Altrincham bus/tram/rail interchange and is only two miles from the M56 motorway. Directions to Moss lane can be found at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.altrinchamfc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.altrinchamfc.com</a> ,or by ringing the club on 0161-9281045"

Valid Photo ID?

That will put a few people off. Some people I know don't have any.

Is this for Northwich fans as well?

I'm not a fan yet but moved here earlier in the year and wanted a local team to support. It's either Northwich or Witton Albion and as Witton appear to be succesful but Northwich are broke and at the bottom of the table I feel a certain affinity to them after supporting City for 30 odd years.

Ed68 said:
Is this for Northwich fans as well?

I'm not a fan yet but moved here earlier in the year and wanted a local team to support. It's either Northwich or Witton Albion and as Witton appear to be succesful but Northwich are broke and at the bottom of the table I feel a certain affinity to them after supporting City for 30 odd years.

Witton are bottom of the Unibond Premier -Successful by their own very low standards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.